Monday, August 3, 2015

What to Write About Next?

I have a running list of Rogue related articles that I would like to write about. These are posts that will be targeted toward helping out both new and intermediate Rogue players.

As I continue to play more matches, I will continue to think of new articles that I would like to write and learn more about. Although I have over 1,000 games played as a Rogue I'm still open to learning new strategies and new tactics that will improve my game. Please let me know if there is anything I can help with and I will share my Rogue experience with you.

The following is a list of topics that I will be writing about in the future:

#1. Rogue Common Beginner Mistakes
#2. My Strategy in Dealing with Priests
#3. My Best Mana Addict Play
#4. Testing Out the Oil Rogue
#5. Rogue Strategies To Defeat Specific Deck Types
#6. Rogue Beginner's Guide
#7. Making Opponent's Cards Unusable
#8. Know your Opponent's Cards
#9. Mastering the Oil Rogue.

Please let me know in the comments below if there is anything else
you would like me to test out or write about. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!